14 March 2017

Waiting for the dusk

Assalamualaikum, may Allah always bless your days..
Now, I think I'm in my mood to write something. So, this would be another chit-chat time!!
Today I should have taught 4 classes, it means around 8-9 hours in total. One class in the morning, two classes in the afternoon, and the last class is in the evening. My morning class was so delightful. I found my student got everything that I was trying to deliver. If not, she will asked me to repeat until she understood and got very excited. Alhamdulillah. What makes me even more happy was not only because of her ability to catch up fast, but also because of her personality trait that step by step is going more open in talking things. I like when the students are starting to see me as their friends!
Then, my second class actually came from a flock of people from magazine company. Each of them is older than me! The first time I stood in front of them, I just felt sooo discriminated, soo powerless, and inconfident. Yet, as time passed, I saw that they are not scary at all. Hahaha. In every class I took, we even shared lot of things! Maybe because most of them are married men and women, so the athmosphere was very warm and family-oriented. So I think I learnt a lot from them. And do you know what is even more exciting? When I talked to them about my amateur hobby in writing, they suggested me to send those scripts to their company rather than to keep them inside my laptop! They are definitely right, aren't they? I promise then, starting right now I will be more attempted in writing good things!!!!! Bismillaaaah
Besides, I have senior high school boy in my third class. But today, he was absent because he had a national olimpiade at his school. So proud of him! I wish him the best in everything, aminn.
So this is it, I'm still stuck at class while waiting for the dusk and another class. But oops! I think my last class in the evening will be starting soon. bye bye  for now, thenn!

Wassalamualaikum..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment